Working professionals always have the desire to progress further. And what can be a better benefit for their skill enhancement other than deciding to pursue an MBA course? Any MBA program targets the two cores of your career journey—brand value and expertise. Many candidates seek MBA programs after gaining a basic working experience in their field. If you’re one of those who wish to update their career further via an MBA program, this blog post welcomes you all.
So no wait, take a quick read!
Top MBA Programs for Working Professionals
An MBA program should be able to mark up to your field standards, relevant enough to justify your every step. If you think doing an MBA program in any way will help you reach your career goals, then you’re wrong. I keep repeating this wherever I go and shall keep on later. Choose your MBA program specific to your strengths.
Anyway, here I go with the top MBA programs in a nutshell for working professionals—
An Executive MBA program tackles the myths of required background criteria. No matter wherever you come from, you can blindly opt for this course. For your information, such courses extend up to one or a maximum of one and a half years. It is a faster-paced, objective, and overall leadership business-packed program for all working professionals, especially those who prioritize networking over desk jobs. The eligibility criteria provide working professionals having around three years of experience with a minimum of 50% marks (or equivalent) in graduation.
- IIMs: Or Indian Institute of Management fits genuine popularity for conducting such courses at better costs and return on investments. IIM Jammu to IIM Kozhikode provides a such course for one year encapsulating the ethics of business.
- ISB: PGPMAX weekend MBA programme calls for you to have a minimal paintings experience of 10 years, many other institutes in India receive candidates with 3-5 years of experience. It permits experienced business professionals to earn an executive MBA equivalent diploma even as studying in a layout with minimum painting disruption. The principle objective of the program is to improve and develop the current capabilities of college students, provide higher expertise and larger exposure to the ultra-modern development in their industry or enterprise, and put together them to take on greater obligations.
Distance MBA (in any)
MBA in any subject like HR, finance, or accounting has a lot to give in return favors. If you’re a working professional, it generally strikes you as some sort of barrier to pursuing interests or an MBA. But choosing a distance MBA, the scenario is flexible-wise different.
- IGNOU: This open university ideates personalized notes on various topics under the syllabus at flexible timing. As said, “The degree from IGNOU University is valid and acceptable in overseas and foreign countries with ease. The robust reason behind IGNOU is a recognized university under UGC and is governmental too.”
- Online learning Platforms: Like UpGrad, Great Learning, and even global varsities are coming up with online MBA options in their bucket. So if you’re someone who prefers to attend online learning sessions that are well structured and time balanced, go for such MBA courses without any doubt!
MBA in Business Analytics/Administration
Any graduate doesn’t need to have proper knowledge of the business scope in the company they join. But eventually, it becomes the need when they stand up the hierarchy level, for which they may need to pursue an MBA degree in business analytics/administration to understand it far better.
- BITS Pilani: This UGC-approved program under them stretches up to 4 semesters providing better significance on hands-on evaluation. The students have access to the ‘state-of-the-art’ remote labs that have the latest contemporary software tools for data analysis.
- Great Lakes Institute of Management: Based in Chennai, this institute have A-to-Z sub divisions when it comes to this MBA course specifically in Business Analytics that will teach you how to analyze data, develop forecasts and models, design visualizations, and explain your findings through conducting various curriculum as a part of the syllabus.
- Jamia Milia Islamia: Their MBA (Full Time) program in Business Administration, of two years is relevant in every term according to the needs of the industry. Plus at the end of each semester, a review would be taken in consultation with the academics, practitioners, and professionals as to which new papers need to be introduced as optional.
MBA in Artificial Intelligence
As we know the future lies in the hand of AI, and any professional coming from an engineering/software background preferably can switch to this MBA program. And what they get in return is immense ROI and a better grip on upcoming technology specimens. One can be a pro at business analysis through the vision of technology intelligence or one can serve as a data scientist.
- Any Foreign University: One can easily enroll in this program from any university but preferably in a high-tech nation like Singapore. The influence of AI over these cities has taken over a vast control of how multinational companies or further start-ups are going to work, given in a hybrid structure. The cost value of such courses is comparatively higher.
MBA degrees after working for two to three years are hardwired to earn a certain position. But choosing the exact college that equips professionals with proportional training and redevelops the soft skills for much better communication is the challenge itself, especially in a populated country like India. One just not to upskill themselves through MBA, but also have to be ready to fight against any odds coming on their way while working in an enterprise.
That is it for today!
Take care and have great days ahead.